Mr. Gonzales heard from a neighbor that built-up dust in dryer vents can cause fires, and felt he should get his cleaned.
Our professionals disconnected Mr. Gonzales’ dryer and moved it out of the way to access the dryer vent. We used a round brush attached to a long rod to work through it, and knock free the dust and lint clogging up the vent. Once the duct and been thoroughly cleaned out with this tool, our experts cleaned up the dislodged materials.
Have any questions? We can help! Leave us your contact information below and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
With our team at your service, your satisfaction is always guaranteed. You can count on our professionals for outstanding quality and perfect results!
Please fill in your details below:
Thank you for choosing our company! Feel free to browse our website for more information in the meantime. Our team at Air Duct Cleaning Agoura Hills is at your service any time!